Weekend Activities Coordinator
We are looking for a Weekend Activities Coordinator to join our team at Nightingale House.
Nightingale House is a homeless family hostel where we provide support and accommodation to prepare families in securing and maintaining a tenancy. We have up to 26 families from varied backgrounds. Working within their home, we provide help and assistance that helps the family be in control of their support journey.
The Weekend Activities Coordinator contributes to our goal by providing activities for the residents within Nightingale House. As one of two Weekend Activities Coordinators, you will work on Saturdays with the other working on Sundays.
With a regular turnover of residents, the role involves devising suitable activities for our families as well as promoting and delivering the activities. When not involved in activities, you will help provide cover and support at the reception desk alongside colleagues.
What we need:
- Someone who has a positive attitude and bags of enthusiasm.
- Someone who has great people skills who likes being hands-on.
- The skills to encourage and motivate both adults and children.
- Someone who loves building and maintaining effective relationships and has a passion for helping others.
The important stuff:
- Great communication skills
- IT literate
- Experience of working with cohorts of people
- Organisational skills
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Experience of delivering activities
- Previously worked with homeless families
What you’ll get
- An annual salary of £19,705 - £21,719
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Company sick pay scheme
- Pension scheme
For further information and details on how to apply please visit our website www.cadwyn.co.uk