- Do you believe that every young person, however difficult their behaviour, deserves a chance?
- Do you think that the most important thing you can give a young person is hope?
- Can you make a young person feel that they matter?
If you’ve answered yes to the above we want you to read on.
At Ty Seren we work with the most important people in the world – the next generation. For many of them, the world has been a harsh, unloving place that has hurt them. Sometimes they are sad, angry, confused or afraid. Sometimes they turn those feelings on themselves. Sometimes they turn them on others. They’re also bright, funny, loving and great to be around. They may not always believe that because some have never been told. At Ty Seren we tell them. With us they know they matter. We’re proud to be part of helping them build a better, brighter world for themselves.
- Challenging? Yes
- Exhausting? Sometimes
- Worth it? Definitely!
We’re looking for a Project Assistant (Nights) to join our team. Duties include:
- Ensuring the security of the hostel
- Responding to any emergencies or crisis
- Providing emotional support to residents as required
- Carrying out cleaning duties
- Lone working at times
If you think you could help us build a therapeutic community where every young person has the chance to be the best they can be, we’d like to hear from you. Go on, be part of something amazing!
If you have questions about the vacancy or Ty Seren and would like to talk to someone contact Stacey Voisey on 029 20 497379
- TAFF/300 Project Assistant
- 31.5 hours on average a week
- £16,582 – £17,607 per annum
- Located in Cardiff
Closing Date: Monday 27th November 2017 at 9am
Interview Date: Tuesday 5th & Wednesday 6th December 2017
To apply for the above post and to view all our current vacancies please visit http://www.taffhousing.co.uk/vacancy/.