Sessional workers Summer Club
- Rate of pay: £9.00 per hour
We are recruiting for sessional workers to work at our Summer Club for children with learning disability & complex needs at Ysgol Heol Goffa. The club will begin 30th July 2018 and will be open between 10am-4pm Mon-Fri for 5 weeks over the summer holidays. Flexible contracts available.
You will actively participate in the operational delivery of good quality play and care provision for children aged 12 years and over with learning disability & complex needs. This will involve the provision of personal and social care, respecting confidentiality always within an equal opportunities framework.
The successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience of working with children
- A fun, caring, enthusiastic and respectful personality
- Be prepared to be a flexible team member willing to take on various tasks as required
- NVQ Level 3 in Child Care Learning & Development or Play Work (desirable).
Closing date: 29th June 2018
Interviews w/c: 9th July 2018
For further information contact Joanne Silverthorne on 01554 754957 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an application pack please telephone Chelsey James on 01554 754957 or email email@example.com.