Rhondda Integrated Substance Misuse Service (Risms)
Relapse Prevention Worker
To provide a relapse prevention service for substance
misusers open to the multi agency RISMS team.
- Accountable to: Manager of TEDS
- Day to day accountability: Team Manager in RISMS
- Salary: Starting at £20500
- Base: The project is based at RISMS but work is required throughout the Rhondda area.
- Hours of Work: 37.5 per week – flexible. Work may be required outside office hours for which a ‘time off in lieu’ policy operates.
- Annual Leave: 30 days per year plus Bank Holidays, increasing to 35 days after 5 years employment.
- Travel: Own transport and current driving licence essential.
- Expenses will be paid for travel away from base
- (currently 45p per mile).
- Security: A DBS check will be undertaken.
For Application please click the "Apply Now" button
Closing date: 5.00pm on Thursday 31st May 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 12th June 2018