Responsible to: Grants & Programmes Manager
Responsible for: Underpinning the grant-making work of the Foundation through co-ordination and administration of grant programmes, financial administration, business development and marketing.
Summary: A motivated self-starter who is very organised and comfortable managing their own workload, the Grants Officer sits at the heart of the organisation’s ‘information flow’. Written and oral communication skills are paramount in this varied, and interesting role, as is being a team player.
- Salary: £21,000 to £25,000 (We expect to recruit at the start of this scale)
- Contract: Permanent
- Pension: 5% contributory pension
- Probationary period: 6 months
- Holidays: 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, in addition to public holidays & 3 days between Christmas and New Year Hours of work: 37 per week, some evening, weekend work and occasional overnight stays are required.
- Location: The post holder will be based at the Foundation’s office in Cardiff, with some travelling required.
Whilst the role description is broad, and the post could suit people with a wide variety of background experiences, skills, and qualifications most specifically suited will be those with the voluntary sector experience. It is highly desirable that this post-holder is fully bilingual in Welsh and English.
Organisational Values: Knowledgeable, pro-active, innovative, creative, inclusive, professional, advocating, leading, collaborative, inspirational, sustainable and graceful
Application deadline: 12 noon, Tues, 2nd Jan 2018