- Salary: £22,000 per annum
- Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
- Employer: Cancer Research Wales
- Base CRW Offices, Cardiff (with regular travel around Wales)
- Annual Leave Entitlement: 22 days plus Public Bank Holidays
- Pension: Cancer Research Wales operate a Money Purchase Pension Scheme (where CRW will contribute twice the contribution of its employee to a maximum of 13%)
- Duration: Permanent
Cancer Research Wales
The role of Cancer Research Wales is to raise funds to support pioneering cancer research in Wales, which has the potential to benefit lives in the future.
The postholder must embrace the charity’s aim to create ‘supporters for life’ and work to build long term professional relationships with our supporters, who make the work of our charity possible.
Purpose of position:
The post holder will be an active member of the CRW Fundraising Team and support all aspects of the Fundraising Strategy, whilst at times supporting the administrative, scientific and commercial teams.
The post holder will have a positive and proactive attitude, committed to raising funds and offering the highest standards of customer service.
The post holder will have a broad range of responsibilities which will require significant initiative and flexibility, ensuring they work at all times in a professional and timely manner.
Please click HERE for Job Description