Finance Administration Assistant
Responsible to: Finance & Research Manager
Responsible for: Underpinning the Foundation’s financial administration
Summary: Strong numeracy skills, attention to detail, and bookkeeping experience are essential to this role which will help us to deliver our vision of a Wales with a thriving voluntary and community sector, where local people lead projects and have the financial resources to develop their own solutions based on need.
- Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 pro rata. We expect to appoint at the start of this band.
- Contract: Permanent
- Pension: 5% contributory pension
- Probationary Period: 6 months
- Holidays: 25 days holiday per annum pro rata, in addition to public holidays & 3 days between Christmas and New Year
- Hours of work: 15 hours per week
- Location: The post-holder will be based at the Foundation’s offices in Cardiff
Organisational values: Knowledgeable, pro-active, innovative, creative, inclusive, professional, advocating, leading, collaborative, inspirational, sustainable and graceful.
Application deadline: 12 noon, Tues, 2nd Jan 2018