At Citizens Advice Rhondda Cynon Taff we improve people’s lives by giving free, confidential and impartial advice whilst campaigning for change. We achieve this by being passionate, determined, empathetic and with a drive to provide the best possible service through our dedicated team of staff and volunteers.
We help people by empowering them; giving them a voice and the opportunity to improve the quality of their lives whilst fighting for a fairer and more just society.
To help us make even more of a difference to the lives of the people we are looking for a passionate Business Development Manager to join our team.
This new role will be pivotal in researching and identifying new funding opportunities; providing written funding submissions; responding to commissioning opportunities; supporting key external relationships and identifying new opportunities for generating income.
Your familiarity with grant funding websites, funding sources, knowledge of the work of Citizens Advice and your entrepreneurial spirit will fire your enthusiasm to help us make society fairer.
- Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 pro rata, depending on experience
- Term: The post is for 24 months, with the potential for extension.
- Hours: Full Time, 37 hours per week – job share and part time applications will be considered.
- Holidays: 22 days per annum pro rata, plus Bank Holidays and the days falling between Christmas and New Year.
- Other Benefits Include: Childcare Voucher Scheme, Flexible and home working arrangements, Support for Continuing Professional Development, Employee Assistance Programme.
- Period of notice: 1 month (during probationary period 1 week)
- Pension: Workplace Stakeholder Pension with up to 3% matched contribution.
- Right to work: The successful applicant will be required to provide documentation under the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006
- References: Offers of employment are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references.
How to Apply:
Please submit a CV and covering letter that details how you meet the person specification for this role.
Applications and enquiries to Sarah Howarth, Executive Team Assistant at Sarah.Howarth@carct.org.uk
Closing date: 23:59 on Monday April 2nd
Interview date: Monday April 9th