CEO NLW Job Advert
Salary – circa £45,000 p.a. plus benefits
Location – Cardiff with travel across Wales as required by role
Closing date for applications – 31st January 2018
Newlink is an ambitious place. Our ambition is nothing less than a complete impact on the health and well-being of people in Wales and the life chances and opportunities of the people we serve.
It’s a tall order and one that’s only possible because of the solid foundation that we have in place. We have a proud and passionate workforce who inspire all of our service users through demonstrating our beliefs and core values.
Newlink is about wellbeing, aspiration, and hope. We want to inspire people to want more. Yet, we know that it’s the hard work of our staff behind the scenes that will decide whether we realise our ambition. We need a Chief Executive Officer who can articulate, inspire and role model this ambition.
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake the roles as responsibilities outlined below:
- Uphold organisational values, culture, ambitions and quality focus and ensure adherence to them;
- To coordinate, manage and implement the income generation plan for the organisation and report progress to the Board of Trustees;
- Provide clear leadership and direction to lead, influence, and encourage participation and innovation across the wide range of internal and external partners, staff, service users and stakeholders. ;
- To support the trustees in providing strong governance, and providing clear leadership, vision and strategic direction to NewLink Wales it strives to achieve the goals and objectives of the charity.
- Ensure development, quality levels and effectiveness of service delivery
- Manage and developing the charity’s resources
- Raise the charity’s profile and influence
Full details of the role, how to apply and more about New Link Wales can be found in the recruitment pack that can be downloaded below or requested from Stephanie Evans via email@example.com