Business Development Manager
Social Enterprise Academy Franchise – Wales
Part time (24 hrs per week) – 6 month fixed term contract (Secondment Opportunity Considered)
£32,000 pro rata
Creating Enterprise is an award winning social enterprise based in Conwy, North Wales.
Due to our rapid growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Manager to establish a Franchise model of the Social Enterprise Academy for Wales.
The right person will be able to;
- Produce a comprehensive business plan
- Identify new business contracts
- Lead on bids and tenders to deliver the Franchise Model in Wales.
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Closing and follow up skills
- Experience of working in the third sector or learning development
For an application form contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 15th June 2018
For an informal discussion please contact Business & Partnership Director on 07436 538374
More information can be found at: