Area Manager - South West Wales
- Reports To: Director of Operations
- Term: Fixed term until November 2019
- Based At: South West Wales
- Salary: £34,340 per annum
- Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, predominantly Monday to Friday, 9 - 5, flexibility required
- Closing Date: 26 Jan 2018 12:00PM
The Wallich is a homelessness charity which provides support services to homeless and vulnerably-housed people. The organisation formed in 1978 in Cardiff, and now supports around 4000 people a year across the majority of Local Authorities in Wales. The Wallich's values are of empowerment and treating people with dignity, respect and an unconditional positive regard. The principles of our work are based around solution focused working, harm reduction, and the creation of an environment where the people we support are actively and meaningfully encouraged to be involved in their support, and the development and delivery of services.
The Wallich operates a number of project across South West Wales, supporting homeless and vulnerably housed individuals to establish control and independence in their life. The projects are a variety of residential, floating support and additional support needs operations.
Purpose of Role
- To be responsible to the Director of Operations for all aspects of the Charity's operations in South West Wales.
- To ensure the Charity's continuing financial viability, and provide a consistently high standard of service delivery to service users.
- To assist the Senior Management Team in the growth of the Charity in the South West Wales region.