We would like an Intern skilled in web design to review and enhance the functionality and visual appeal of our website.
The internship would therefore involve the assessment of our website, consulting other for feedback, liaising with our marketing and branding function, and the production of a recommendations report on how the website could be:
• Technically enhanced to improve functionality
• Improved appearance
• Layout designed to ease use
If the intern wanted to continue the internship and carry out the recommendations, this would be welcomed though not essential.
• Cutting edge website design
• Raised awareness of what we do
• Ease of use for our service users
• Input from fresh pair of eyes
• Opportunity to develop a commercially orientated website
• Opportunity to practice and develop team working, personal organisation, communication and interpersonal skills, time management and creativity
• We are passionate about what we do, you will be joining a energetic and passionate team.
• Opportunity to be involved in the many activities the organisation offers
• Knowledge of current trends in web design
• Have the initiative to work from home & research other charitable websites for ideas
• Website development skills
Rhyl Football in the community aims (www. rhylfitc.mfbiz.com)
• To organise and manage accessible and high quality community football and sports programmes.
• To be an agent for change in sports, health, the environment and to improve the prospects of everyone in the community through education and long life learning
• To be a responsive organisation, clear in it's direction and forward thinking in it's approach to community sport, health, leisure and football.
• To be a leader in the field of community regeneration.
To apply for this internship or for additonal information please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!
Get the most from Recruit3
We would love to hear your views on recruit3. Simply email email@example.com