The Welsh Baccalaureate across Schools in Wales has expanded which presents an exciting opportunity for us to develop active and collaborative relationships with schools, colleges and students. Successful relationships with these groups will result in volunteering opportunities for students, fundraising and enterprise projects run by students and awareness raising for the Society.
We would like an intern to:
• Research and development of a ‘product’ which can be marketed to schools to show how collaboration can work for individual students, groups of students and organisations
• Development of support literature and presentation materials
• Liaison with schools and colleges.
• Input of fresh ideas from new people.
• Innovative approach to outreach.
• Increased awareness of Alzheimer’s Society aims and work
• Income generation
• Create potential new volunteers and employees
• Opportunity to practice and demonstrate product development and marketing skills
• Opportunity to develop and launch a new project
• Insight and experience of Third Sector organisations.
• A chance to gain experience of professional communication.
• Interest and knowledge of educational environment and practice
• Interest in marketing
• Good organisational skills, including the ability to meet agreed deadlines.
• Must be self-motivated and have an enthusiastic working style.
Alzheimer’s Society it the UK’s leading care and research charity for people with dementia and those who care for them. Through our network of local services, we touch the lives of over 30,000 people every week.
To apply for this internship or for additonal information please send an email to: email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
Get the most from Recruit3
We would love to hear your views on recruit3. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org