We will shortly be launching a Befrienders project, a service to combat loneliness for older people. This is a high profile and important project for our organisation.
We would like an intern to undertake a project to market the service to volunteers and potential service users. If appropriate we would like this to include a series of launch events.
The Internship would involve one or more of the following
• Selecting, marketing and delivering an event
• Developing promotional materials which can be used locally
• Developing a marketing strategy which identifies key areas to target and tools and techniques which can be used.
The role will be supported by centralised marketing resources.
• Raised profile of our message and what we do
• Increased participation and volunteer numbers
• Community events which appeal to all ages
• Increased community involvement
• Opportunity to manage commercially oriented events
• Opportunity to demonstrate creative thinking, team work, personal organisation, decision making, ability to work on own initiative.
• Raised awareness and knowledge of third sector
• Opportunity to be involved with a very high profile organisation- please take a look at our website
• Knowledge and experience of event organisation
• Knowledge of marketing and promotions
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Good interpersonal skills
• Clear communications skills
Age Cymru Gwynedd a Môn is a leading charity for people over the age of 50 living in Gwynedd and Anglesey. We provide quality services, campaign, research and we fundraise to make sure we build a better life for older people. We create conditions which allow older people to maintain their independence and live full and satisfying lives. We promote a positive view of older people and ageing and encourage positive attitudes to ageing.
To apply for this internship or for additonal information please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!
Get the most from Recruit3
We would love to hear your views on recruit3. Simply email email@example.com