We are offering a placement for a graduate/undergraduate to develop Dolen Cymru’s school linking project with Lesotho.
The internship will involve:
• Develop a marketing and PR campaign to attract new school link members
• Consult with colleagues and current members to understand the aims and potential benefits to schools
• Research what makes a successful link
• Develop key messages and produce supporting materials, including web based, to attract new link schools
• Liaise with Lesotho Wales Link based in Lesotho to find partner schools
• Raised awareness of our work and the opportunities for developing the school curriculum with the help of Dolen Cymru
• More active school links leading to greater participation and scope for project development
• Improved communication with members and stakeholders leading to long term relationships
• Opportunity to develop marketing and PR skills
• Opportunity to practice and demonstrate personal organisation skills, team work, interpersonal skills, judgement and analysis
• You will gain an understanding of international links and in particular working with partners in sub Saharan Africa
• Knowledge of marketing and communication techniques
• Excellent ICT skills including basic graphic design
• Excellent communication skills with ability to present materials and messages to an audience
• Familiarity with updating web content and social media
• Ability to use own initiative and know when to seek support
• Understanding of ESDGC curriculum in schools an advantage
Dolen Cymru has been working for over 27 years to provide life-changing opportunities for people in Lesotho and Wales in fields of education, health, governance and civil society. We do this by fostering partnership activities that have a real impact on people’s lives. We use our knowledge and network of supporters in both countries to access and channel funding for projects and to provide support and oversight to ensure their successful delivery through partners on the ground.
To apply for this internship or for additonal information please send an email to: email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
Get the most from Recruit3
We would love to hear your views on recruit3. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org