Biscuits online is a new enterprise from Girl guiding Cymru to sell Biscuits via the internet.
The product is in the initial stages of design, and it would be the ideal time to undertake customer testing and market research.
We would like an intern to develop and implement some research to support the development of the product.
This would include
• Consultation to understand the aims and target market for the product
• Research to understand the successes and challenges of similar products
• Planning and undertaking customer testing
• Production of findings report and input into the product design and marketing
• Increased professionalism to equal the quality of our products
• Increased income
• Expanded activities for our members
• Opportunity to practice and develop business and marketing skills
• Opportunity to lead and shape a marketing campaign for a national product
• Opportunity to practice and demonstrate teamwork, organisational skills and enthusiasm
• A raised awareness of the third sector and social enterprise
• Marketing knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent personal organisation
www.girlguidingcymru.org.uk is part of Girlguiding UK, the United Kingdom's largest voluntary organisation for girls and young women, with around half a million members including about 100,000 trained volunteer adult Leaders and supporters
To apply for this internship or for additonal information please send an email to: email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
Manteisio i'r eithaf ar Recruit3
Byddem yn falch o glywed eich barn chi am recruit3. Anfonwch neges e-bost i firstname.lastname@example.org